Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2020

RAIN-FOREST LEARNING

Last week in class we did art we did a practice before a real copy. We draw about 6 leaves on a A3 piece of paper and coloured them in with wax crayons also when we used wax crayon's we did some shading we tried our best to do detail then the next day after that we drew a bird any bird we wanted that comes from a  rain-forest it took us 3 days for the whole class  to finish and for it to be on the wall. I drew a colourful Toucan bird on a A4 piece of paper also we used dye for the background of our leaves that we draw.Also we did rain-forest research it is when we research about the rain-forest and then we wound put the research that we did into our own word and then put them into a  slide, doc's or a poster piece of paper and have lot's of fact's and picture's but more information then pictures. Here's my art...           
Add caption

3 comments:

  1. Your art is beautiful Leticey, and I was impressed with your research slides too🌿

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salve, I am Manvi from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how your art stands out and you added lots of bright colours to make it stand out.
    This reminds me of how much I love art, Maybe our class can do something like that someday.
    Maybe you could try another art piece next time and research about that as well.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Manvi.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salve leticey,
    I am Morgan from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you added a photo.
    I learnt that it took you and your class three days to do it.
    Maybe you could tell us why you picked a toucan.
    Mā te wā
    Morgan

    ReplyDelete