Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2020

CONFESSION POEM

Last week in kakapo class we wrote a poem that Williams Carlos Williams wrote but we took out  same of his words out and put own on words in. The poem is about confession and confession is admitting something so the class admitted something they did and I admitted taking lollies from my brother. I learnt how to rite a good poem and I learnt the understanding of confession.I enjoyed writing the poem because it had a lot of amazing words that I could put in.It was a fun activity I enjoyed it. And the challenging thing was that I had to make sure it makes sense and I had to change a few thing so it made sense and the most of all challenge was to get things in the right place.
This is my poem at the  bottom.
This is just to say
by:Williams Carlos Williams and Leticey.
this is just to say
I have taken your lollies 
that you were probably 
going to eat forgive me they were 
tempting me sweet and gooey.

6 comments:

  1. Hi. my name is archie and I am from paroa school here is my blog http://paroagreyarchieh.blogspot.com/ please visit my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Leticey, I liked the way you based your poem on taking lollies from your brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laticey, I really like how your poem really stands out. It's very interesting to read. I also like the way you wrote it in order, Keep up the fantastic work Laticey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a cool poem i like how its about lollies thats the part that made me click on here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for commenting on my blog

    ReplyDelete